Wax melts are back!! Our Midwinter 2024 line contains richly aromatic seasonal favorite scents!
We offer our custom crafted handpoured wax melts in 100% soy wax with phthalate-free fragrances.
Our Snow Day Collection sampler contains a treasure trove of cool and frosty scents to remind you of the childlike joys of a snow day spent sledding and making snowmen! The meticulously curated scents in our themed collections blend seamlessly together so that you can melt them separately or together.Pick and choose as the mood strikes. ;0
Snowmen- Frosty peppermint & breezy eucalyptus! Inhale deeply!
Penguins - Like walking through a forest of blue spruce after a fresh snowfall!
Snowballs - Enjoy 2 distinct aromatic experiences:
- A winter's night amongst the pines, complemented by lavender, eucalyptus and woodsy base of rosemary, cedar & oakmoss
- A melange of all of the above!
Our cute little wax shapes are accented by sparkling biodegradable plant-based glitters and micas that will create mesmerizing swirls as they melt!
This listing for one approx 4oz recyclable paperboard tub of wax melts.
Need a wax warmer? Check out our selection of boutique wax warmers!
Snow Day Wax Melt Sampler
How to Use:
- Add to the top of your wax melt burner or electric burner to melt. Do not add water!
- Turn on electric burner or traditional burner with a lighted tealight and allow the wax to melt where the fragrance will fill the room.
- Ensure that burner is situated on a stable, level, heat-proof surface away from drafts and flammable items.
- Wax melts should not be burned for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Give the warmer time to cool before touching/handling.
- Never leave burner unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Once the wax has solidified, you can continue re-melting until the fragrance has faded. Then simply remove the remaining wax and replace with a fresh melt.