Wax melts are back!! Wax enthusiasts treasure our creative and fun themed assortments!
We offer our custom crafted handpoured wax melts in 100% soy wax with phthalate-free fragrances.
Our Secret Garden collection beckons you to walk through a spring garden in full bloom. Pick and choose as the mood strikes.The meticulously curated scents in our themed collections blend seamlessly together so that you can melt them separately or together. ;0
Roses - Our dainty pink roses pack an armful of real roses into each shape!
Flowers - Flashy orchid-hued flower shapes entice you to walk through the garden gate where lush florals are exploding in bloom! Subtle notes of greenery give way to a rich heart of lilac, rose, and jasmine.
Hearts - A springtime bouquet of floral faves! Green floral top notes merge with bergamot over a strong heart of lily of the valley and lilac.
Minis - The mini shapes are a varied bouquet of all of the above.
Our cute little wax shapes are accented by sparkling biodegradable plant-based glitters and micas that will create mesmerizing swirls as they melt!
This listing for one approx 4oz recyclable paperboard tub of wax melts.
Need a wax warmer? Check out our selection of boutique wax warmers!
Secret Garden Wax Melt Assortment
How to Use:
- Add to the top of your wax melt burner or electric burner to melt. Do not add water!
- Turn on electric burner or traditional burner with a lighted tealight and allow the wax to melt where the fragrance will fill the room.
- Ensure that burner is situated on a stable, level, heat-proof surface away from drafts and flammable items.
- Wax melts should not be burned for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Give the warmer time to cool before touching/handling.
- Never leave burner unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Once the wax has solidified, you can continue re-melting until the fragrance has faded. Then simply remove the remaining wax and replace with a fresh melt.