OUr Rose Quartz gua sha and roller duo elevates your daily beauty ritual with extra loving self-care vibes. Gemstone facial rollers have been used by Chinese empresses for centuries to achieve smooth, youthful, bright and healthy looking skin. If you hold stress in your face, you could definitely benefit from gua sha! Facial massage is an everyday luxury that directly contributes to better skin. You can get all the benefits of a pricey spa appointment right at home with our crystal quartz set!
Gua Sha (pronounced gwa-sha) has been used in Chinese medicine for more than 2000 years. It is a great self-care tool for your daily beauty rituals. Gua sha is a traditional facial massage technique that uses gemstone tools to help release tension in the muscles of the face, support circulation, smooth fascia tissue, and encourage lymphatic flow and drainage for healthy, clear, more youthful looking skin. Increased circulation to the skin means increased oxygen and nutrients to the skin as well. This aids the cellular repair and regeneration process, and boosts overall skin health. Poor circulation to the skin is also said to contribute to pigmentation, inflammation, and slower healing.
Rose Quartz is one of the most beautifying and healing stones. It helps to ease tension and stress in the body, soothes anxiety, and increases self-love, which is essential when it comes to clear, beautiful skin.
It is said that Cleopatra bathed with giant pieces of rose quartz, harnessing its wonderfully healing and anti-aging benefits.
✔Creates a natural “facelift” effect
✔Encourages lymphatic drainage
✔Reduces eye and facial puffiness
✔Decongests skin, purges pores and aids toxins removal
✔Firms facial muscles and tones the skin
✔Reduces appearance of wrinkles
✔Lightens age spots and skin discolorations
✔Increases glow and radiance
✔Boosts Qi and blood flow, clears heat and stagnation from tissues
✔Relieves tension and eases pain
How to Use the Gua Sha tool:
- Cleanse your face.
- Liberally apply face oil/serum to face, neck and decolletage.
- With gentle pressure, glide/pull/scrape the gua sha tool across your face flush to the skin (not perpendicular) .
- Using the long, bottom side, place the gua sha on your shoulder and glide up towards your chin, utilizing 3-5 strokes on each side of your face
- Using the heart shaped indent side, place the gua sha on your chin adn glide the tool up towards your ear (3-5 strokes on each side)
- Using the long bottom side again, place the tool along your laugh lines and glide upwards towards your upper jawline (3-5 strokes each side)
- Use the pointy end under your eyes and gently (very gentle!) glide up towards your temple (3-5 strokes each side)
- Use the heart shape on our forehead, gliding upwards towards your hairline (3-5 strokes)
- Use daily for the best results.
How to Use the Roller:
Your facsia is very sensitive! All strokes should be very gentle!
- Starting at your center of chin, roll outwards gently towards ears
- Work your way higher one roll at a time, with next placement being perpendicular to mouth and rolling towards ears
- Roll down bridge of nose and down sides of nose
- Roll across cheekbones from nose to hairline
- Roll from third eye area outwards towards hairline and over and across brows
- Repeat on both sides of face
IMPORTANT NOTE: Gua sha facial massage should NOT be practiced by those with Botox or injectable fillers, and used with caution by pregnant women as certain pressure points should not be stimulated during pregnancy.
This listing for one boxed set of 2 tools: gua sha and roller
*Authentic rose quartz crystal*
Rose Quartz Gua Sha & Roller set
Gua sha: After every use wash with mild soap and warm water and allow to dry completely. Store away from the direct sunlight. The product is fragile, handle with care and do not drop.
Facial Roller: After each use, wipe your roller with a soft damp cloth and let it dry completely. DO NOT submerge in water! Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight. The product is fragile, handle with care and do not drop.
As with any crystal, your gua sha tools will perform best when periodically recharged under the full moon.