This bright beauty is a skincare star! She features soothing chamomile tea, aloe vera, calendula infused in sunflower oil, carrot juice for an extra boost of carotenoids along with carrot root C02 extract. Gentle and wonderfully soothing. A simple eo blend of sweet orange and chamomile accents her minimalist beauty.
Approx 3oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil with calendula flower, and castor oil; sodium hydroxide, chamomile tea, carrot juice, & aloe vera juice
Helios Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible