Who doesn't love summer?! Well, perhaps with the exception of pesky biting bugs, skin irritating poison ivy, extreme heat that dries out skin and rashes from excessive sweating. Yuck! If you're old enough (like me!), you may well remember your mother slathering you with calamine lotion in the summer to combat those itchy rashes. Well, we've created the perfect complement to your summer arsenal by incorporating calamine into this unique soap.
Our Calamine Calm bar is our go-to summer bathing essential for irritated, itchy skin conditions caused by environmental factors. Soothing and gentle calamine powder and colloidal oats calms itching while cooling aloe vera soothes and moisturizes. We've paired these skin nourishing ingredients with our luxuriously super-fatted triple butter soap base for a powerful skin loving trifecta!
Approx 3oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil, and castor oil; aloe vera juice, sodium hydroxide, calamine powder, rose clay & colloidal oats
Calamine Calm Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible