The South is renowned for a good many things and one of the most iconic is good 'ol banana pudding. No potluck is complete without this classic dish. We've turned this Southern favorite into food for your face! This rustic soap bar is loaded with real banana puree, coconut cream, colloidal oatmeal and kaolin clay. A skin soothing super combo! And it really truly smells like old fashioned banana pudding! Banana lovers rejoice!
Bananas for skincare?! *
Never underestimate this humble fruit! Rich in potassium and moisture, it hydrates and smoothes dry skin. Banana is also a terrific exfoliator, sloughing off excess sebum to promote clear, glowing skin. Bananas contain high levels of antioxidants and act as nature’s Botox, preventing fine lines and wrinkles from forming.
*We can't promise, nor do we make any claims that our banana soap will provide you with any significant skin benefits. We just hope that you enjoy the love and care that we pour into our soap!
Approx 2.5-3oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: coconut oil, olive oil, mango butter, cocoa butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil and castor oil; banana puree, water, sodium hydroxide, coconut cream, colloidal oatmeal, kaolin clay & fragrance
Banana Pudding Artisan Complexion Bar
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible