It's back! A perennial favorite now part of our standard summer rotation!
Green and herbal with the realistic aroma of tomato leaf backed by hints of lemon peel. Truly unique! We love to keep this bar at the kitchen sink to beat stinky hands - think garlic, onions, fish, etc.
NEW THIS YEAR! For those of ya who love the scent but don't care so much about the "pretty" soap, we've packaged the ends and pieces in scrubby sisal soap-saver bags. These convenient bags can be hung at the kitchen sink or slop sink so you can tackle those stinky jobs with ease.
Approx 4oz bar OR 3oz sisal bag
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: coconut oil, olive oil, mango butter, cocoa butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil, and castor oil; water, sodium hydroxide, fragrance & mica; topped with handpainted soap "tomatoes"
Wild Tomato Vine Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible