A quintessential summer favorite! Our watermelon soap bar looks like a juicy slice of summer sweetness and your inner child will be sure to smile every time you see it in your shower! The scent is as authentic as the real deal - bright and fruity and sweet. You can just imagine the juicy dribbles running down your arm while you savor each crisp cool bite! A generous sprinkling of poppy seeds inside and on top add to the authenticity while offering up some gentle exfoliation.
Strawberries on a summer evenin'
Baby, you're the end of June
I want your belly
And that summer feelin'
Getting washed away in you
Breathe me in, breathe me out
I don't know if I could ever go without
Watermelon sugar high
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles
Approx 4.5oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: coconut oil, olive oil, mango butter, cocoa butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil, and castor oil; water, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, mica & poppy seeds; topped with poppy seeds
Please remove botanical toppings before using soap.
Watermelon Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible