Our Vanilla Suede bar is as smooth as it gets! Rich, creamy vanilla marries with smooth cedarwood and exquisite sandalwood with a whisper of smoke for added intrigue and complexity. Sumptiously warm and cozy!
Approx 4.0-4.5oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients:Olive oil, Distilled water, Coconut oil, Cocoa butter, Hi-oleic Sunflower seed oil, Sodium hydroxide*, Mango seed butter, Avocado oil, Castor oil, Fragrance, Sodium lactate, Titanium Dioxide & Micas
*None remains in final product
Vanilla Suede Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible