Robin Hood's legendary haunt, Sherwood Forest, is an ancient forest that now attracts millions of tourists annually, all hoping to capture a little of the magic of this enduring legend. The centerpiece of this forest is the Major Oak, purported to be the home base of Robin and his Merry Men. The Major Oak is estimated to be between 800-1000 years old.
Our Sherwood Forest bar brings the woodsy magic of this legend to your shower! Earthy, herbal middle notes of patchouli and sage are grounded by a base note trio of resinous balsam, pine, and cedarwood. Delicately sweet top notes of lime and pear balance and delight the senses.
Approx 4.0-4.5oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients:Olive oil, Distilled water, Coconut oil, Cocoa butter, Hi-oleic Sunflower seed oil, Sodium hydroxide*, Mango seed butter, Avocado oil, Castor oil, Fragrance, Sodium lactate, Titanium Dioxide & Micas
*None remains in final product
Sherwood Forest Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible