Santorini is rich in maritime lore and this unique bar will transport you to this quintessential Greek island's ancient wind-swept cliffs and rocky shores. A sophisticated base of palo santo and patchouli is bolstered by heady notes of cypress and wild sage, followed by top notes of bergamot and orange peel.
The cypress tree is an iconic representation of Greece. The tree plays a significant part in the ancient mythology and stories of Greece. The Greek god, Apollo, was said to have been raised in a cypress grove. Apollo was even known to transform his lovers into the cypress upon their deaths. The cypress is also associated with Artemis and Hecate, the goddess of the crossroads and the Underworld.
We've given this bar a classic block shape and adorned it with a genuine hemp rope loop. It's rustic yet timeless. (Standard bars without the rope are also an option!)
Our usual skin-loving soap base has been enriched with a traditional soleseife proces - basically a seawater brine solution! This unique bar creates a deeply cleansing bar with generous moisturization, leaving your skin silky soft and smooth.
Approx 4.5oz cube with rope OR 3oz standard bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: coconut oil, olive oil, mango butter, cocoa butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil & castor oil; distilled water, sodium hydroxide, French green clay, fragrance, sea salt & mica; cubes adorned with a hemp rope, standard bars adorned with sea salt
Santorini Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible