A tropical delight you'll crush on! A sweet and heady mix of pineapple, mandarin, coconut, papaya and sweet sugarcane with a warm sandalwood base. Soooo good!
We've given these bars lots of extra embellishments; as a result, they're big, chunky bars. Topped iwth a gold mica painted soap pineapple and adorned with a pineapple themed paper straw, plus a generous dusting of gold mica. She's absolutely regal! And each bar is individually scored on the face with a pineapple peel pattern that will delight the pineapple lover. ;)
Two size options: Standard 4-4.5oz bar or Jumbo 5-5.5oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Olive oil, Distilled water, Coconut oil, Cocoa butter, Hi-oleic Sunflower oil, Sodium hydroxide, Mango butter & Castor oil, Fragrance, Sodium lactate & Micas; topped with soap pineapple of same ingredients and a paper straw
REMOVE PAPER STRAW BEFORE USE!
Pineapple Punch Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible