Our all natural Mulberry soap contains real mulberries hand-harvested from our own mulberry bushes! We included a generous portion of mulberry puree for tons of antioxidant goodness. The olive oil portion of this soap contains a mulberry leaf infusion as well! Scented in a fruit forward dark plum heart backed by musk and amber notes for an earthy dimension. Rich and rewarding!
Have you heard about the skincare benefits of mulberry leaf?!*
Mulberry products are very popular in Asia, where people use them as a natural alternative to skin lightening products. Mulberry leaf slows the production of melanin thus lightening dark spots and pigmentations caused by sun exposure or aging. It also strengthens the natural barrier of the skin and protects skin from UV damage. Antioxidants abound in mulberry leaf, offering a youthful glow and nourished skin.
*We can't promise, nor do we make any claims that our mulberry soap will provide you with any of these skin benefits. We just hope that you enjoy the love and care that we pour into our soap!
Approx 2.5-3oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: extra virgin olive oil and mulberry leaf extract, coconut oil, cocoa butter, avocado oil, hi-oleic sunflower oil, shea butter and castor oil; mulberry fruit puree, water, sodium hydroxide, fragrance; topped with mica
Mulberry Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible