A refreshing and irresistable tropical fruit melody of mandarin, pineapple, coconut, dragonfruit, mango, papaya, guava, and pomegranate coupled with sweet sugarcane. Sweet and smooth!
Our dragonfruit design includes scrubby poppy seeds in the white center and activated charcoal lines. The pink and peach toned palette is inherently feminine, but this lady takes no sh&t from anyone! Fierce and independent, our lady dragon breathes fire upon haters, trolls and mansplainers.
Approx 4.5oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: coconut oil, olive oil, mango butter, cocoa butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil & castor oil; distilled water, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, sodium lactate, poppy seeds, titanium dioxide, activated charcoal and mica; topped with biodegradable plant-based eco-glitter
Lady Dragon Artisan Botanical Soap
As loud and proud allies of the LGBTQIA community, we offer an inclusive and safe space in our retail boutique for all folks. During Pride Month, we will be donating a portion of our proceeds from the sales of our Pride Collection to The Trevor Project. The Trevor Project is a non-profit organization that works to end suicide among the LGBTQIA community. They offer life-saving 24/7 suicide prevention and crisis intervention services for LGBTQIA young people. Statistics show that LGBTQIA youth are more than 4 times more likely to attempt suicide than their peers. Acceptance matters....love is love.
Trevor Project text support line: 678-678
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible