Lush tropical vibes and an eye-popping bright palette make this bar a stand-out amongst our Island Collection! Top notes of lime, agave and honeydew offer up a sweet start but gives way to mid-notes of green leaves and hibiscus. Sultry and sweet!
The top of Jungle Juice is adorned with bright and varied monsterra, palm, hibiscus and florals...all made from soap! Every bar is completely unique!
Approx 4.5oz bar
Handcrafted soap will continue to evaporate water and lose weight over time. This makes for a finer, harder, and longer lasting bar.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of: olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, hi-oleic sunflower oil, mango butter & castor oil; distilled water, sodium hydroxide, fragrance & mica; topped with soap "leaves & flowers" of same formula, as well as melt & pour soap* & adorned with a dusting of gold mica
*Melt & Pour soap** toppers ingredients: Glycerin, Aqua, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
**Melt and pour soap is highly susceptible to the environment and will sweat in humid conditions. While this will not affect the soap's performance, it may affect the visual aesthetics of the bar.
Jungle Juice Artisan Botanical Soap
Handmade soaps need to breathe! We recommend storing your soap on a slatted or free draining soap dish so that it can air dry in between uses.
- Remove botanical toppings prior to use.
- Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Use a wash cloth, loofah or soap saver bag to extend the life of your soap bar.
- Use your soap bar within one year of purchase. I know they're pretty to look at, but they're intended to be used so enjoy them! :)
- Store unused soap out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperature fluctuations and high humidity conditions.
- You may experience colored lather with dark or brightly colored bars; however, no permanent staining should occur.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Soaps are for external use only & are not edible